Project Updates

It is time for a retrospective now that we have gone through the first half of the year. Projects are coming along and I will be updating  TDPE (Thundax Delphi Physics Engine)  and  PZaggy (Graph tool)  which will have the source code available by the end of the year. I have been working on side projects like ATOM Monitor to keep track of your atom leaks (and yes, Delphi has atom leaks) and my personal repositories where you will find Delphi code snippets and small utilities I have been developing throughout the years and you will be able to download them and use them for free. This is the way to make Delphi community grow and improve the way we develop Delphi apps using the power of the language using: fluent interfaces, delegates, mock objects, Unit tests, etc.

I will be redesigning as well, the entire website to make it more functional with an emphasis on Open Source projects and other really interesting stuff.

So, stay tuned and I look forward to your comments!.
Jordi

Comments

Popular Posts