For the ones who are using Delphi 2009 under Windows 7 (64-bits), this error will show up during the debugging of your applications. This just happened to me today and I found a really interesting solution on Embarcadero's Forums. This just happened to me few days ago and I thought it was normal because of the OS, but then I realised that something was going wrong and every minute I got that annoying message leaving my applications non-functional and with the problem of restarting the Delphi IDE again.The solution provided is quite easy and I can guarantee you that it works!.
First of all, you need an hexadecimal editor. I used mh-nexus, an open source version that you can get from here. Then the steps for solving the issue are the following ones:
1. Close Delphi
2. Locate bordbk120N.dll (C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeGear\RAD Studio\6.0\bin)
3. Make a backup of the library (just in case).
4. Open bordbk120N.dll with mh-nexus and locate the hex values: “01 00 48 74 47 80 3D”
5. Replace “74” with “EB”and save the changes.
6. Restart Delphi and the error message should be gone.
- Delphi 2009 compile bugs.
- setthreadcontext failed in Windows7 and D2009.
- Delphi 2009 / Windows 7 / 64 bit Debugger Crash Workaround.