If you like my work - Please support me!.

Recently I've added the donate link where you can support my work. All my programs and articles had their origin in applications that I wanted to have but weren't existing or were done in another programming language. I've spent a lot of hours on doing research and coding those applications and I love it. I've been helping people for free, and I want to keep it in that way!. Sometimes I've spent time in coding just for my appreciated users and followers, because I like their ideas and that has given me some new coding challenges and opportunities.

However, you can support me by donating something, just to give me some idea that my articles and software are useful or interesting for you!. Donation only has influence on my motivation and further development to ensure a professional user experience. In any case I'll be demonstrating the same passion for my blog as always!.

This week I'll set up an advertisement and sponsoring section where the companies can support my work. If you are interested on that, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for following me!.

Comments

Popular Posts