Thundax P-Zaggy v1.2 beta

This week I've been stressed-out in some projects that I'm doing (I'll talk about them this year, but for now it's like a secret - it also depends on the confidentiality agreement that I've signed to keep these projects hidden until they are finished). That's a big deal because I'm preparing a lot of documentation about them but it's impossible to publish it. Anyway, we'll talk about this other day, but not so far.

In this post I'm writing about the next release of Thundax P-Zaggy v1.2. I know that I've been releasing versions very fast, but I need this program done (means tested and documented) by the end of the year, in order to go on with my future plans. This new version is an improvement of the last one with a lot of refactoring. I've changed all the property system applying a template method pattern.

Now, if we take a look at the properties, we can notice:

There are new properties and I've tweaked the buttons to give a better presentation to the application. Now all the property forms have this new image:



I've also changed some forms to give the user more information:

And I've improved the visualization of the "load project" where the user can see a little preview of the document. Now the user can guess what's inside at a glance:



I hope you enjoy!.

Related Articles:

Comments

Popular Posts